Monday, December 18, 2017

Merriest Christmas Wishes


My Christmas cards were mailed about two weeks ago but it has taken until now to add them to my blog. I usually make a few of each design and add them to whatever I have made throughout the year.
This card was quick and easy to make - just a little stamping and sponging plus adhering the sequins. I used elements from a kit. I used elements from a kit. It seems as if I always have stuff leftover that goes unused so this way I was able to use almost everything. The circle was adhered using foam tape for dimension. The inside was stamped with a sentiment and decorated with coordinating holly & berries colored to match the front.

This card is being submitted to:


Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #272 (Use red, green and white. Gold
and silver are optional.)




Materials
Stamps: Stampin' Up! "Watercolor Christmas" (front) and "Christmas Bliss" (inside)
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Markers: SU! Emerald Envy, Real Red
Cardstock: SU! Whisper White, Real Red
Misc.: Foam tape & sequins from stash

6 comments:

  1. Pretty sequins! Love the colors and that clean designs of this kit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another CAS and beautiful card...so bright. Thanks for sharing with us at our Color Dare December Holiday Linky Party, hope to see some of your projects in the Non-Traditional colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this - clean and simple and it looks beautiful - PLUS it happened to land in my mailbox earlier today! Thank you :) It's a great way to use all those bits and pieces that seem to collect throughout the year. Lovely combination of reds and greens. Yet another terrific Christmas card, shared with us at Colour Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom just got hers and has it up on the mantel--such a striking design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Melanie! I love the CAS style. So happy to have you join us on the 2018 Design Team at Color My Heart Color Dare.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple elegance! I love this card too! I’m so glad you joined the 2018 design team!

    ReplyDelete